- Admissions are online every year normally in June to August. A Candidate seeking admission to any courses of training must online apply through http://hteapp.hte.rajasthan.gov.in/iti_admission
- Specific dates are fixed annually in accordance with the Training course schedule indicated in the prospectus issued by the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jodhpur.
- The principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning any reason what so ever, irrespective of his/her meeting the requirements for admission.
- In all matters relation to selection/admission and in the matter of interpretation of the above mentioned clauses, the decision of the management and the principal will be final and binding on all concerned.
- The particulars or part of that given by the candidate if found incorrect, the candidate can be expelled from Institute.
The following documents will be required for online applying for admission in ITI.
- Latest Passport size Photograph.
- Original Mark sheet of 10th class.
- Original Caste Certificate (for SC, ST, SBC, OBC or etc.)
- Original State Domicile Certificate (if 10th pass out of Rajasthan)
- Aadhar Card & Signature on white plan paper.
The Candidate should have attained the age of 14 years on 1st August of the admission year.
a) The Candidate should be mentally and physically fit and should meet the minimum physical standards prescribed by this institute and the Directorate of Technical Education, as applicable.
b) The Candidate should not be suffering from any infections of contagious disease, or any physical deficiency or deformity which makes him/her unsuitable for the trade he/she wishes to join.
Registration Fee: This fee is charged once only at the time of registration and is meant to contribute towards development expenditure.
Annual Fee: This fee is charged every year at the time of admission of new students and on the First day of joining in every new session to continue training. (fees details are available on following website every year when admission are starts)
Examination Fee: This fee is charged at the time of submission of examination forms to the Directorate of Technical Education in accordance with the rates fixed by them. This fee is payable separately for each examination along with additional charges levied if paid late.
Other charges (Miscellaneous):
(a) Readmission fee @ 200.00 will be charged in all cases where a Trainee rejoins once his name is struck off on any account.
(b) A nominal charge Rs. 20.00 will be levied for each duplicate certificate of any type and for any such certificate which is not issued by the institute as a routine.
(c) Fine of Rs. 10.00 per day of unauthorized absence and also for late payments of fee will be charged, up to a period of 7 days, after which the name of the defaulter will be removed from the rolls.
CONDUCT AND DISCIPLINE
The trainees should maintain discipline / conduct him within and outside the premises of the institute. They should also abide by the disciplinary rules of the institution laid down from time to time. The institute has the right to take disciplinary action against any trainee at any time for reason deemed sufficient. 80% attendance shall be necessary during training and compulsory for appearing at yearly examination. In case of low attendance, unsatisfactory performance, violating the rules and regulations and not obeying the Instructions time to time, the principal has right to suspend/expel from Institute. In special cases, by permission of the principal, these candidates can be readmitted after payment of Rs. 200/- as readmission fees. No kind of fees shall be refunded in case a candidate leaves or expelled from Institute.
Abhigyan Pvt. Industrial Training Institute,
Balaji Vihar, P.O.-Nimera, Jaipur-302012