The Placement Cell follows transparent placement policy and extends its invitation to companies interested in recruiting our technicians and provides all relevant information. The companies send their consent letter. The Placement Officer in consultation with the company fixes date of campus visit keeping in view the interest of all the concerned.
At Abhigyan Private ITI we provide excellent infrastructure to support every step of the placement process and maintain complete confidentiality as per the guidelines provided to us. Following arrangements are always available along with the support of well behaved team of faculty and staff members:
Hall for pre-placement talks (100 seats Approx).
Examination hall for written tests (100 seats Approx).
Group discussion room/Interview Room.
Though companies may suggest their own recruitment procedure, Abhigyan Private ITI recommends the following placement procedure-
1. Companies are requested to mail the enclosed Response Sheet (having all details and information mutually required for the holding the Campus Recruitment) to the institute.
2. The C.Vs of the students interested in the Organization will be made available on our common Trainee C.Vs. Companies opting for their own C.V. forms should dispatch/mail them along with the Response Sheet. A brief profile projection of trainees passing out is also being made available on our website www.abhigyaniti.in
3. An early intimation of the intended schedule would facilitate arrival at mutually convenient dates.
4. Pre Placement Talk (PPT): The objective of PPT is to provide the students as opportunity to understand the Organization and the recruiting Company to highlight its requirements and the career it offers to the trainees. The recruiting Companies are required to give a PPT before starting their selection procedure in the campus.
5. In some cases company may desire to conduct off campus selection as well. For this company may inform the placement cell at least 10 days in advance.
6. The final job offers as well as the appointment letters of the selected candidates should be routed through the Placement Officer, Abhigyan Pvt. ITI.